Thursday, July 7, 2016

My review of Cloaked in Fur by T.F. Walsh

Daciana is a wulfkin who is in love with Inspector Connell Lonescu, something that is punishable in her clan. When Daciana comes across a dracwulf she knows that her boyfriend and the rest of the police are going to inquire into the murders that the dracwulf is involved in.

Daciana must decide whether she can keep her "families" secrets or if she has to be honest with Connell and risk her own life. When it is clear that the dracwulf is targeting Daciana she must act quickly before she loses everything and everyone around her.

I really enjoyed this book and didn't know what to expect at the beginning but I was hooked very quickly. I loved how Daciana really wanted to figure out what she could do to be with Connell as she was afraid of what he would do once he found out the truth about her but as the story progressed his trust of her decreased as she couldn't provide him with any of the answers that he wanted.

I was blown away by the arrogance of Sandulf and how he really had no regard for any humans at all and all that he was risking just for his pride. He and Lutia were both evil and self-serving and very disappointing as alphas.

I really liked Radu and Botolf and how much compassion they had for Daciana and how they truly cared about her. I was unsure initially about Enre but I did like him as well as he really wanted to protect Daciana and I think he really did have feelings for her.

This was the first time I have read this author and it won't be my last.

4 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment