Sunday, April 24, 2016

Spaghetti Casserole

In my quest to find a super easy meal that all three of us will like I came upon this one and it looked super easy so I thought I'd give it a try!

Now it was definitely easy but I found that I would have prefered a bit more flavour in it and it could be just an easy switch like a different pasta sauce or maybe adding in a bit of basil to the sauce.

The other small problem that I had as you can see was that I followed the instructions where it said it could easily fit into a lasagna pan but it never recommended a different cooking time. If you cook it in the larger pan then definitely decrease the cooking time or the edges and the cheese get overcooked which did not appeal to my kids at all unfortunately.

I would definitely try making it again but alter the recipe a little and definitely decrease the time in the oven!

http://www.worldtravelingmilitaryfamily.com/spaghetti-casserole-recipe/


No comments:

Post a Comment