Wednesday, April 6, 2016

My review of Weave a Murderous Web by Anne Rothman-Hicks and Ken Hicks

Jane Larson is a litigation lawyer but has been asked by her friend Francine to look into the murder of lawyer Mark Samuel, who was representing a friend of hers, Gail Hawkins. Soon Jane finds herself in a midst of drugs, money and someone out to kill her.

Will Jane find out who is guilty when it comes to the end of it before she finds herself as the next victim?

I liked the book but I almost found there were so many characters that I was having a hard time keeping track of who was who and all of their relations to each other. Everyone seemed to be guilty to a certain degree, especially with the amount of drugs going around and everyone seeming to having a vested interest in the case.

I really did like Police Officer Bernie Steinberg as he kept me laughing with his suspicious nature and his relationship to Jane.

I would definitely give the author another try as I did enjoy Jane but I just found myself lost at certain parts during the story which could be my own fault as I was reading while being sick.

3.5 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment