Monday, November 2, 2015

Super-Easy Chicken Manicotti

Sometimes you want a good and simple meal that doesn't take a lot of time to prep. I've done lots of the 30 minute meals but I have found that they generally take me longer than thirty minutes. I'm not sure if it's because I don't have any of the prep work done but I can cook so it's not that I don't know what I am doing.

Well, I finally made a meal that took less than the 20 minute prep time and that tasted good! The kids even enjoyed it which is a huge plus for me!

Betty Crocker promised an easy meal and that's what I got which was wonderful! It took less than 20 minutes to prep and then just over an hour in the oven and had minimal ingredients but I was honestly surprised on how good it tasted. You could also use a vegetable pasta sauce to get some more ingredients in as well. I also used prepared chicken stir-fry pieces to stuff the manicotti with as the thinner the pieces the better!

The recipe is: http://www.bettycrocker.com/recipes/super-easy-chicken-manicotti/739e022a-f404-4eb8-ac96-6132778e6291

I highly recommend for a night where you have some time to let it cook but not much prep time!


No comments:

Post a Comment