Monday, November 9, 2015

Farsighted by Emlyn Chand

Alex Kosmitoras is having a pretty rough go of things lately. He is blind and feels the wrath of his dad's hatred towards him, as well as the school bully Brady, who doesn't let Alex's disability work in his favor.

Yet the new school year unexpectedly brings Alex new things, like two friends and some sixth sense that he has no idea what to make of. Yet, when a fortune teller moves in next to his mother's florist shop he may find out things that scare him more than anything else.

Will Alex be able to make sense of his visions and save those he cares about. What will Alex do when he finds out how many secrets are being kept from him and from those around him?

This was the first time I have read Emlyn Chand and it won't be my last. I found there was so much mystery in the book and I was definitely caught by surprise by several revelations in the book. I am very interested to see where the series is headed as I have doubts, like Alex, on the events at the end of the book!

4 Stars


No comments:

Post a Comment