Tuesday, November 3, 2015

My review for Tropical Dreams and Tropical Nightmares by Kelly Cozzone

Tropical Dreams

Wow!!!

This was the first book I have read by Kelly Cozzone and it will definitely not be my last!

This book had such intensity from the first page to the last and all I wanted to do was keep reading and not put the book down. The character development was awesome and although my intuition for some of the characters was right I still needed more of them!! There is so much action between all the different characters and everyone seems to have ties to each other and it's trying to sort everything out that keeps the reader so involved!

The attraction between David and Tiana was electrifying and you really wanted them to succeed but you understand why David is hesitant. David wants to protect her from whomever is trying to kill her and you know he would die protecting her if it came down to it. 

I loved this book and feel like I am still on an emotional high about it!

5 Stars

Tropical Nightmares 

Tropical Nightmares is the great conclusion to Tropical Dreams!! In order to understand the story I really recommend reading Tropical Dreams first!

Tiana Alexander and David Murphy have escaped down to St.Lucia, the one place that Tiana feels safe after all of the events from Tropical Dreams. David doesn't feel like they are safe yet as Robert Dubose is still at large and after them.

David is trying to keep Tiana alive with the help of David's mentor and Tiana's godfather, Pete Sampson, yet someone still seems to know all of their moves. That same person seems to be giving Dubose a lot of cash to use to come after David and Tiana.

When Tiana is taken David knows time is running out and will he be able to get Dubose and figure out the mysterious link?

I love the characters in this book and the surprise ending!!

4 Stars

1 comment: