Sunday, January 15, 2023

Sunday Dinner

 It was just Mik and I for dinner but I still wanted to try and get something healthy made and make it look good. I have decided to make homemade bread on Sunday's when I can so we can have some fresh bread for the week and of course I need to try making new kinds.

For dinner we went with Brown Sugar Balsamic Glazed Chicken. Now I ended up making it in the house due to the snow in my backyard so this wouldn't be exactly how yours may turn out if you used your grill instead. I also used large chicken breasts and maybe next time I would have made smaller pieces so that it cooked faster. I also ended up using white balsamic so that would have affected the color of the chicken as well.

For the bread we made a parmesan garlic bread which was awesome and full of flavour. I loved snacking on this one through the week and definitely would make it again! I am seriously loving the bread machine again and it makes me so happy! 

You can find the recipes here:

Brown Sugar Balsamic Glazed Chicken: https://www.rockrecipes.com/brown-sugar-balsamic-glazed-chicken/

Parmesan Garlic Bread: https://sumofyum.com/recipe/bread-machine-garlic-bread/


No comments:

Post a Comment