Sunday, January 8, 2023

Fudgy Mint Chocolate Brownies

 So I made these because I thought Bren was really into mint but he seems to have an off and on relationship with it these days. Luckily he did eat some of them but I won't be making much with mint soon as he keeps referring to mint as toothpaste.

Anyhow, I still do really like mint and won't complain that I got to eat more of these than I definitely should have. I know I really have to be good but I love baking so much and it really relaxes me through difficult times.

The brownies were super easy to make and very straightforward. I love how easy delicious brownies are to make and that they don't require a lot of dishes!

The mint frosting was easy to follow and my main recommendation is just to make sure that the butter is soft so that it easily mixes in with the icing sugar. Also remember that the peppermint extract is little but mighty so follow the recommendation for how much to use. 

The ganache was an awesome touch as it was soft and totally good! Such a great alternative to plain a chocolate frosting. Just be very careful with the microwaving as you don't want to burn or overcook it!

You can find the recipe here: https://thefoodcharlatan.com/mint-chocolate-brownies/





No comments:

Post a Comment