Sunday, January 22, 2023

CARAMELIZED ONION BURGER WITH BALSAMIC MAYO

 There's something about having a really good burger at home that makes life seem a little bit better. We seem to rarely go out anymore for really good food but we've been finding that we really haven't been missing it too much since we've been making a lot of really good food at home. 

This was a burger I was looking forward to trying as I am really liking provolone cheese. That being said I struggled to actually find provolone slices and should have went to a deli but instead I cut it off a very thin block of cheese and I think each burger ended up with about 6 slices each in order to cover the whole thing.

Another thing I liked about this burger was really the simplicity of it. It had awesome caramelized onions and then was only topped with the balsamic mayo and the cheese. It was a burger with very few toppings but was full of taste.  

Now I personally probably should have been watching the onions a bit more as Mik was in charge and they were a little overdone but I had no complaints as she was watching. I also cooked the burgers inside on my cast iron pan due to the weather.

These are really a great burger that made me very happy!

You can find the link here: https://www.foxvalleyfoodie.com/caramelized-onion-burger-with-balsamic-mayo/ 




No comments:

Post a Comment