Sunday, January 1, 2023

Eggs Benedict Casserole

 This was a great way to use up those ham leftovers from Christmas dinner!

This recipe was super easy to follow and it is a make the night before and bake in the morning! I was glad that I double checked the recipe as I almost missed making it before hand.

Everything is super straightforward and I admit that I winged the ham and just put in what looked good as I was using up the leftovers. So I did use our ham leftovers from Christmas dinner and did not use Canadian Bacon. It still tasted awesome and I got rid of some leftovers from the fridge.

I followed everything as directed and it turned out awesome. I only made one package of hollandaise sauce as I knew that the three of us wouldn't be eating all of the casserole at one time. 

This was such a great recipe and I highly recommend giving it a try!

You can find the recipe here: https://spicysouthernkitchen.com/eggs-benedict-casserole/



No comments:

Post a Comment