Sunday, January 29, 2023

CHOCOLATE CARAMEL RICE KRISPIE SQUARES

 I have one kid that loves caramel and the other that could do without it but will still eat it if it's there. To me these looked awesome and I couldn't wait to give them a try.

The bottom layer is a traditional rice krispie which to be honest you can't go wrong with it. 

The next layer was good but to be honest I was shocked with the peanut butter as I really wasn't expecting that by the description of the recipe. This layer was still super easy to make a really good!

I was surprised again by the addition of peanut butter into the top layer as well. It was still really good but a small surprise!

These were really good but I definitely would have added Peanut Butter into the name!

You can find the recipe here: https://www.artandthekitchen.com/chocolate-caramel-rice-krispie-squares/




No comments:

Post a Comment