Sunday, November 14, 2021

Instant Pot Perogie Casserole

 This was definitely a recipe that caught my attention and I was eager to give it a try. I love perogie's but I find that sometimes they just don't cook perfect so I was excited to try something new.

One of the very first changes I would make is to add some butter at the bottom of the pan as I found that the bottom layer stuck to the instant pot on sauté as everything was coming together. I think a little bit of butter would prevent that and it would add to the whole dish.

The recipe was super easy to follow and I liked the kielbasa and ham with the perogies. It gave it a good taste and something different which I was happy with. The sauce mixture was so good and you didn't need to add anything else to the dish. You could really change things up with different cheeses and different flavors of perogies. 

We did end up skipping the broil stage as both Mik and I were exhausted from the day and just really wanted to eat and not dirty up another dish. The melted cheese would have been awesome though.

You can find the link here: https://www.adventuresofanurse.com/instant-pot-pierogi-casserole/


No comments:

Post a Comment