Sunday, November 28, 2021

Homemade Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo

 I don't seem to cook much pasta at home as it seems to be one of those recipes that we have when we are last minute as it's so easy to make. Bren isn't the biggest fan for some reason so I think I must be doing something wrong.

This recipe looked quite easy to make so I was excited to give it a try as I do love my chicken in a white sauce.

I think I used too much oil and butter at the beginning as my sauce seemed to have a bit of a greasy feel and also some of the chicken must have stuck to the bottom of the pan as it wasn't a "clean" sauce compared to the recipe on the site.

I still really enjoyed it but found when I reheated the sauce it had turned quite oily and didn't really resemble an Alfredo sauce any longer. I think this is a recipe I would like to try again and really watch my measurements this time.

You can find the recipe here:  https://thefoodcharlatan.com/chicken-fettuccine-alfredo/

No comments:

Post a Comment