Sunday, November 7, 2021

Bacon-Wrapped Meatloaf

 Bren loves meatloaf so every month or two I try and through in a meatloaf recipe. It doesn't always work out of course but I do try. This one intrigued me with one simple word - bacon.

The recipe was super easy to follow and the only thing I probably did different was to use lean ground beef. I just grab my meat from the grocery store and don't do the special mixes that most recipe ask for.

I think for me that I also never quite the shape right as my bacon didn't quite fit all the way around the meatloaf but that was all me. The other thing was that my bacon didn't seem to crisp up enough and again that could totally be me not having something exactly right to make sure it cooked to perfection.

That being said the meatloaf turned out awesome and I was really happy eating the leftovers at work!

You can find the recipe here: https://dinnerthendessert.com/bacon-wrapped-meatloaf/



No comments:

Post a Comment