Sunday, October 31, 2021

INSTANT POT PIZZA PASTA

 I am always looking for new instant pot recipes as I find that the pasta ones generally turn out better in the instant pot than they do in the slow cooker and seem to have more flavour. 

I was excited to try this recipe as this is something that I have made before on the stove but this looked much easier so I was ready to give it a try. 

I followed the recipe as directed and loved how simple it was to make. I really like going between the sauté mode and then the pressure cooking and everything in one pot is such a bonus!! 

I can't say enough about how easy this recipe is to follow and then it tastes great! I was very happy to have leftovers for work and ate it a few times! 

Follow everything as directed and you won't be disappointed! 

You can find the recipe here: https://www.familyfreshmeals.com/2017/05/instant-pot-pizza-pasta-recipe.html?utm_sq=ffv1yu4i24&utm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=Instant+Pot+For+Busy+People&utm_content=Articles

No comments:

Post a Comment