Sunday, October 24, 2021

Brown Sugar Bacon Sloppy Joes

 There are certain nights where I need a recipe that I know one of the kids could make when I have to work late and sloppy joes is one of those things that is easy enough to make with simple ingredients most of the time.

This was one of those nights that I had to work until 7:30pm so I got Mik to make dinner for us and I figured that this would be a great recipe to make.

But really how could you go wrong with bacon and brown sugar??

I was happy that the kids worked together to get this recipe done and followed everything as was directed. There was a bit of a mess for me to clean up when I got home but I was happy for how they worked together and made a great meal! 

The kids said the recipe was easy to follow and both loved how the recipe turned out. I was very happy and satisfied when I came home to this for dinner! 

You can find the recipe here: https://spicysouthernkitchen.com/brown-sugar-bacon-sloppy-joes/



No comments:

Post a Comment