Sunday, May 16, 2021

Pickle Pizza

 I seriously love pickles and will be that person always ordering extra pickles on my burgers/sandwiches and reaching for deep fried pickles. So this pizza really intrigued me as I knew it was either going to be completely awesome or something I would never want to try again. 

I used a store bought crust, as always, and I did put a little too much olive oil on the pizza and I found it a little difficult to spread the minced garlic over the pizza. 

Now unfortunately my grocery store does not carry dill Havarti so instead I used 2 cups of Monterey jack and then just used my double cheddar. 

I also had only a few dill chips left in my container so I ended up cutting up some dill pickles for it. I really thought that there were more in the jar! 

So I think that the pizza was a little bland but I fully believe that it would be totally different if I had been able to find the dill Havarti and next time I will have to go to a couple of different stores to find it. The pizza was super easy to make and I liked that about it! It was simple yet unique! 

You can find the link here: https://www.lemonsforlulu.com/pickle-pizza/?utm_source=pinterest&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=social-pug





No comments:

Post a Comment