Sunday, May 30, 2021

Slow Cooker Brown Sugar Pineapple Chicken

 I love recipes that can come together quickly. With working some night shifts I like to have food ready for the kids when they get home for dinner and this was one that looked super good.

There are minimal ingredients in here which is awesome and I used boneless skinless chicken breasts instead of thighs. I find it so much easier to eat and a little better for you.

I followed the recipe as directed and I really loved the simplicity of it.

Mik had it for dinner and told me that it was really good! I brought in a leftover breast for my boss and she loved it as well and wanted the recipe! I had the leftovers as well and I loved how it stayed juicy and wasn't dry at all. 

I highly recommend this recipe!!

You can find the link here: https://dinnerthendessert.com/slow-cooker-brown-sugar-pineapple-chicken/




No comments:

Post a Comment