Tuesday, May 18, 2021

My review of My Vegas Groom by Piper Rayne

 Nikki Greene is the oldest daughter of Marla Greene and has gone to Vegas with her best friend Molly for a girl's weekend but the last thing she expects is to wake up married. Now Nikki is headed back to Alaska as fast as she can to forget everything that happened and hopefully have her groom forget about her.

Logan Scott is a MMA Champion fighter who is used to women throwing themselves at him so when Nikki runs, his mom claims that's a sign of a good one.

Logan has 3 months before his next big fight and wants to do whatever he can to convince Nikki to give them a chance, even if that means heading up to Alaska to show her what they have.

This is another great book in this new series and I seriously love these big series with so many family members!! 

Nikki is known for spilling the truth of the gossip in her hometown and hates that she is now the center of it all. She would have much preferred Logan talking to her in private when he announces they are married in front of everyone she knows her options are limited! 

I loved Logan from the first moment we met him as he knew there was some connection between himself and Nikki and he really didn't want to lose it. I loved how dedicated he was to proving to Nikki that he was a good guy and he could balance their new "relationship" with training for his big fight.

Like all the previous books there are certain moments that make you laugh so hard and truly make you fall in love with reading. This one was definitely the camping trip!! So funny and memorable!!

I had a feeling the villain was going to show their true colors through the book and it was someone I didn't trust from the beginning and I'm glad they got what was coming to them!!

The one thing that I felt was looked over a bit was that there was mention of tickets for dear old dad but then nothing came about from it so I am still curious to see what happened. 

The end was super awesome and I was super happy that everything worked out the way Logan deserved and I am super happy for the future between Logan and Nikki.

Can't wait to learn more about what Jed is going to go through! 

5 Stars 

No comments:

Post a Comment