Sunday, May 24, 2020

BBQ RANCH CHICKEN SALAD SANDWICH

I have been meaning to make this recipe for months now but every time I put my grocery order in they are out of the ranch dressing. So I patiently waited and finally the wait paid off! We had rotisserie chicken the first night and then I cut up the remaining chicken to use for the salad sandwich.

Well the wait was definitely worth it and Mik and I both loved it!! She even ate some of the leftovers as well and was more than happy to. I think I probably could have tried a different ranch dressing but this one really blended so well with the bbq sauce and nothing as overpowered by the other one.

I will definitely make this recipe again given that I have the ranch dip! Mik and I ate it on hamburger buns but it would be awesome on a brioche bun!

https://tidymom.net/2014/bbq-ranch-chicken-salad-sandwich/

No comments:

Post a Comment