Sunday, January 19, 2020

HAWAIIAN BURGER RECIPE - ALOHA BBQ SLIDERS

Recently I purchased a BBQ so now I am excited to try out all of these new BBQ recipes. I admit that the first couple of things may have been a little burned but I feel like I am getting better each time I try something new.

I love Sliders and when we were in California last we went to this little restaurant that was all about sliders so I knew when I got home that I had to make some!

I am also a huge fan of BBQ pineapple so I was super excited to give these burgers a try and they were so delicious!!

I really think adding in pineapple juice into the patties really made the burgers juicy and bursting with flavor. I absolutely loved this combination and I will be making it again for sure. I really enjoyed the sliders but it was be just as good and definitely quicker if you just made regular size burgers.

I may have cooked the buns a little too long but this combination of pineapple, sauce, bacon and cheese was so drool-worthy!!

Loved them!

https://tidymom.net/2017/hawaiian-burger-recipe/


No comments:

Post a Comment