Sunday, October 13, 2019

Mint Brownies with Chocolate Ganache

I love getting the kids involved when I am baking. Even if it is something simple like picking out the recipe or having them actively participate like Mik did with this one.

This was a recipe that she picked out for a team event and as soon as I saw it I knew it would be a winner!!

I must admit that I love mint and chocolate so I was pretty happy when she picked this one. I knew the middle layer was going to be good!

We followed the recipe as it was called for and everything was super easy to follow except for with the ganache as we couldn't find any bittersweet chocolate so we used semi-sweet instead. We figured the kids would have no problem with the added sweetness!

So easy and so good!!

http://chocolatewithgrace.com/mint-brownies-chocolate-ganache/

No comments:

Post a Comment