Thursday, August 1, 2019

My review of Ten by Jane Blythe

Tessa Bell has been kidnapped from her house and her close friend Skylar Wyatt wants her found as he feels responsible for her after the death of her husband and his former partner, Parker. Luckily her son PJ is not taken or harmed and Skylar knows he must keep him safe until they can get Tessa back.

Soon people associated with Tessa are being killed and Skylar along with Detectives Jack Xander,  Xavier Montague, Ryan Xander and Paige Hood must find the killer before he strikes again and Tessa is killed.

This is such a great book and I am really sad that this series is coming to an end.

This book definitely contains so many twists and turns and you never know what is coming until a certain point when your jaw hits the floor!

I felt bad for Tessa as you know she is hurt and has no idea why she has been taken but her concern is for the safety of her son and I think in a way she was preparing herself to die but never gave up hope that she would be reunited with PJ.

As people begin to be murdered you start seeing connections formed and every time you think you know the answer there is a twist until a certain point and you are just shocked.

I was shocked at the reasons behind the killers actions and how he figured he was doing the right thing.

The end was totally explosive and I was super sad for everything that was lost, and especially for Skylar.

I am hoping the way the book ended that there is room for something new with these characters as I really want more!!

4.5 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment