Sunday, August 18, 2019

Triple Berry Kiwi Smoothie

I bought some Kiwis for Bren and it was much cheaper and economical to buy the big bag instead of some individual ones so I knew I had to make some smoothies with kiwi.

This looked like a great choice but I only had fresh fruit and not frozen. This could have a slight impact on how everything tasted but I didn't feel like freezing everything the night before.

The other slight change I made was using blackberries instead of raspberries as that was what I had on hand. I found the flavor was still really good. I also doubled the recipe as it said for one and it was more than 3 servings but I don't know if my glasses are just small!

Really good and I will try next time with raspberries instead of blackberries!

https://www.yummycooking.us/triple-berry-kiwi-smoothie.html

No comments:

Post a Comment