Monday, August 6, 2018

My review of War and Love by Winter Renshaw

Love Aldridge is recently divorced from Hunter LeGrand and is now trying to carve her own mark and follow her own path. She has a goal of using the money she received from Hunter to set up charities to help others.

Jude Warner is a former soldier who is struggling financially to help support his sister and his nieces. When he is offered money to have Love fall in love with him and marry him, he reluctantly agrees. What Jude doesn't expect is to realize that Love is nothing like her ex-husband portrayed her to be and he finds himself falling for her.

As secrets are revealed Love and Jude have to make decisions that will cost them everything they think they have found. Will they be able to overcome the deception?

This was such a great book that had me smiling in parts and wanting to cry in others.

I loved Love!! She was such a great character who was determined to get out of a marriage and forge her own path and help others. She was also smart and when she was told what was going on she did what she had to do as she was not going to let Hunter win at any cost and she was not going to let her heart get broken or used.

My heart did truly break for Jude. I was mad at him for signing a deal with the devil but at the same time he did it only to help his sister Lo and her kids and then to get a record deal so he could make something of his life. I loved how when he realized how he felt he did the right thing although it truly cost him so much.

Love and Jude had so much chemistry together and I kept crossing my fingers that true love would find a way to overcome everything.

The end was awesome and I loved how Cameo helped with everything!

5 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment