Monday, August 20, 2018

My review of His Wrath by Jenika Snow

Brea Collins is on the run from her past and has found a small town to stay in while she decides on her next move. She is a waitress and has been asked if she wants to work in the Underground area where there are cage fights.

Adrian Holden is a very successful Underground fighter and the one that everyone wants to fight. When he sees Brea something takes over in him and he knows he needs to protect her.

But both Adrian and Brea have skeletons in their closets that have shaped them into the person that they are today. With the other's help can they overcome what they each are up against to come out of it all together?

This is probably my favorite book by this author that I have read!

I thought Brea was a great character who was on the run but also keeping herself smart and safe and aware of what was going around her. She hoped that she would not be found but she knew she had to be ready at a moment's notice.

I thought Adrian was great and I loved how he had a protective nature that wanted to keep Brea safe the moment that he met her. I also loved how respectful he was of her and that he wanted to take things slow as she deserved to be respected.

I loved when the two of them were both comfortable with each other to open up and so they each knew what they were getting into with the other. I liked that Adrian took Brea away to the beach and the fun they had.

The two of them had so much chemistry and the relationship progressed at a normal rate and it felt very realistic with how everything went down and I loved that part of it.

The end was super tense and I loved how it all ended and especially that it wasn't Brea or Adrian!!

4.5 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment