Wednesday, August 29, 2018

My review of Blaze by Renee Rose

Lia Burke is the only woman working at her fire station but with four brothers who are all cops she doesn't scare easily. Yet beneath Lia's surface is a lot of guilt and a struggle within herself.

Ted "Blaze" MacKenzie is Lia's boss and he remembers Lia from the past and knows the demons that she is still fighting and he vows to help her overcome her past.

Can Blaze find a way to help Lia deal with her demons in a safe manner or will her own agenda out her whole crew at risk?

This was such a great book and I loved that it was original and something I hadn't read about before!

I really liked Lia but she had some huge guilt and demons in her past that she was trying to overcome. I was shocked that she was continuing with the behavior after everything she had lost because of it.

Blaze was awesome and pure alpha!! I loved that he was really trying to help Lia and it was intense and hot with how he was trying to do it!

I completely understood why he flipped on Lia with the crew incident. I was shocked at how Lia flipped on Blaze when he was trying to do something to help her career that he thought she would enjoy.

The end was so awesome with the "switch" and I loved how everyone rallied around to make everything right again!

4 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment