Monday, August 27, 2018

My review of Island Captive by Jane Henry

Nadine Fontaine is on the hunt for an escaped convict who brutally murdered a woman and is now on the run.

Adrian Barone has escaped from jail after being charged with murder and now he is on the run. He is shocked to be caught by Nadine and her partner but nothing prepares him for what happens next.

When their plane crashes on an island on their way back to the US who will now be captive?

This was such a great book and had some awesome twists and turns to make you wonder what was going to happen next.

I thought Nadine was a great character and I loved how she caught Adrian the first time. I knew what was coming but I had no idea how everything was going to go when the plane crashed and I was definitely not disappointed!

Adrian turned out to be so much more than I was expecting and I loved how we gradually got to see another side of him and learn more about his past and what happened with everything!

Nadine and Adrian were absolutely hot together and it was super interesting how Adrian gained power and submission with Nadine. There were so many intense moments that were hot!!!

There were also quite a few OMG moments with the berries and the cabin that had me freaking out a little about what was going to come next!

I was definitely freaking out a little at the end but I had my fingers crossed that everything was going to work out the way I wanted it to!!

This was definitely one of my favorite books by this author!

4.5 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment