Thursday, June 28, 2018

My review of Wolf by Bella Love-Wins

Rose Adams was 7 years old when her parents were murdered and now she and her grandmother, Pearl, have started a new life away from their past.

Thorne Pierce is known as The Hunter, a mercenary and former soldier who has been given his next targets, Rose and her grandmother. But soon Thorne realizes that there is more to the situation than he could have imagined.

As Thorne discovers the truth about Rose what is he willing to do to keep her safe? Will he put his own life and reputation on the line?

This was a great short story that is action-packed from start to finish!

I really liked Rose and I loved that she was tougher than what people thought. She was smart and had things in place in case she and her grandma were ever found. I thought it was awesome how she managed to keep those close to her safe and I admired her for that.

Thorne starts off as a guy on a mission but as he begins to watch Rose he realizes that there is so much more going on than he could have imagined.

I really enjoyed seeing the trust between Rose and Thorne grow and how they had to trust each other to survive what they were up against!

The end was great and I look forward to more!

4 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment