Tuesday, June 26, 2018

My review of Until Daddy by Measha Stone

Carissa McAllister is a nurse in the emergency department and and she also frequents the local BDSM club, Dark Lace.

Jamison Croft is a part owner at Dark Lace and he also works for his father and is partners with Garrick in his own business.

Carissa does not believe in relationships but agrees to give Jamison one month to try and convince her otherwise.

Yet when business gets mixed up with pleasure will they survive?

I thought this book was ok and there were parts I enjoyed and others I didn't as much.

I liked Carissa and as the book went on I did like her more and more with how she lived her life and what was important to her. She was reluctant to get involved in relationships but at the same time she was willing to give Jamison a chance.

I thought Jamison was a good guy but I really didn't like the punishments that he gave Carissa while in the BDSM relationship. I just thought that Carissa opened up enough to give him a chance and then he went in full steam where as she was still unsure and that started putting me off.

Jamison's dad, Barrons was definitely money driven and did not care who got in his way. I liked what Jamison did to keep everything safe as it should be.

I was mad at the end at Jamison for his decision as Carissa was trying and I thought he expected too much from her in a short period of time. Then the author made things right again.

I do enjoy BDSM books but this one just did not interest me as much as others have.

3 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment