Sunday, June 10, 2018

Cinnamon Roll Smoothie

Lately I have been having a terrible time getting my kids to eat breakfast. I know we are busy with sports and they are active so much that I really want them starting off their day with some nutrition. So I have decided to try and find some new smoothie recipes in hopes that I can get something in them.

This time though I have dwecided to just try anything, including ones with sugar in them as I am desperate for the kids to eat breakfast.

To me this one looked awesome and I was shocked that oats were added in but I thought with everything else that it would be great.

Well, I thought this one was great as did Bren but not Mik. I swear this child is the pickiest one out there at 12 years old.

I would definitely recommend giving it a try!

https://www.familyfreshmeals.com/2015/04/cinnamon-roll-smoothie.html?utm_content=buffer718d3&utm_medium=social&utm_source=pinterest.com&utm_campaign=buffer

No comments:

Post a Comment