Sunday, June 17, 2018

HOMEMADE PEPPERONI PIZZA TWISTS MADE WITH CRESCENTS

These are one of the meals that Mikaela picked out to cook. So she and I made them together and it was her responsibility to make sure we had everything.

For the most part they are simple to make but she had a little bit of difficult with the crescents stretching and getting holes while she was trying to wrap them together. I found as I was twisting them they would also tear a little but for the most part we got them together good.

These have few ingredients and I found them a little bland. I think I would have added some marinara or pizza sauce onto the crescent itself after the butter as they definitely needed something extra.

Easy to make but definitely need to add a little more of something for more taste.

https://www.frugalcouponliving.com/homemade-pepperoni-pizza-twists-made-crescents/

No comments:

Post a Comment