Wednesday, June 13, 2018

My review of Stoking Her Fire by Mila Crawford

Jackson was known as a geek in high school but by his side was his best friend, Avery Sinclair. When Jackson moves away time and distance soon separate them and they lose touch.

Six years later Jackson is back in town and is now a firefighter who unexpectedly meets up with Avery again.

Will the chemistry still be there between them and will they finally have a chance?

This was a great quick read on finding romance that you had in the past.

I really liked Jackson and I loved that Avery liked him in high school in the past and that he still held a very special place in her heart.

I thought it was great that Jackson went in to check on Gigi and how sparks flew when he saw Avery again! Their romance was still super hot and they both still cared so much together.

The epilogues were great and I loved seeing where their lives went but I was sad about a certain character!

4 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment