Sunday, July 31, 2022

REESES PIECES DONUTS RECIPE

 I tried making donuts once before but it was in a silicone pan and they didn't turn out too well. I don't know if it was because of the pan or I just filled them up too much. After that I went out and bought donut pans as I knew that I wanted to give them another try. 

These ones looked amazing and I was super excited to give them a try! 

The donuts were super easy to make and I was very happy with how they came together in the pans.

I didn't have any candy melts so for the first layer I just melted chocolate chips. This gave the donuts a much thicker crust and I see the importance of using something lighter like the candy melts. The next layer was also thick and I think I would have maybe added some whipping cream or something else to thin it out a little. 

My son had a blast crushing the Reese candy's and dipping them in! 

These are so good and I will definitely be giving them another try!!

You can find the recipe here: https://divinelifestyle.com/reeses-pieces-donuts-recipe/





No comments:

Post a Comment