Sunday, July 10, 2022

Cheese Enchiladas

I try and make Mexican a couple of times a month but it doesn't always work out that way. This looked good on pinterest and I decided to give it a try.

First off - so simple and quick to make! The longest thing on prep was grating all of the different cheeses. I used Monterey Jack, Old Cheddar and Mozzarella as my three types of cheese. I bought some enchilada sauce but I think I could have doubled the amount of sauce. I also put some whip cream into the bottom of the pan to make it a creamier sauce 

OMG!!!! These are the most simple and delicious things ever! I could have probably eaten the entire pan. 

There are so many different variations and I think it would be awesome to add in either a pineapple or mango salsa into the tortilla as well as a fun twist. 

As soon as I finished dinner I ordered more enchilada sauce so I can make these at a moments notice!

I highly recommend giving these a try:

https://julieblanner.com/cheese-enchiladas/





No comments:

Post a Comment