Sunday, May 22, 2022

Sour Cream Chicken Enchiladas

 I've been on a little bit of a Mexican kick lately and trying to get it in the schedule once a week. I've been trying new recipes and this one jumped out at me for the simple reason that it said easy.

I love quick and easy and this one was super easy to make and didn't take me much time at all to get everything together. 

At the time of writing this recipe up I have found myself just overwhelmed and trying to rebalance. I'm trying to focus more on one step at a time and doing more things that I enjoy when I am not at work. I am trying to clean and get stuff done but I am mixing in more baking and cooking again. I find I really find happiness in that and so I still am constantly writing lists of what needs to be done but not getting overwhelmed by every little thing. Plus the weather has been horrible lately with constant rain and gloom so I am finding that happiness. 

This recipe was so easy to follow and I had it made so fast. The sauce on top was awesome and these were seriously absolutely devoured when they came out of the oven. There were no leftovers and I was excited that I was going to have some!!

I recommend this recipe so much and you can find it here: https://cookiesandcups.com/sour-cream-chicken-enchiladas/




No comments:

Post a Comment