Sunday, May 15, 2022

BBQ Ribs with Blackberry Sauce & Oven Roasted Potatoes

 I love the nights when we get to do a more planned meal with more than one thing. It doesn't happen often but it seriously makes me so happy when we get the chance. 

Ribs is not something we have very often as my stomach doesn't always like pork but I really do enjoy them and am happy when it's a nice night to BBQ. These ribs sounded awesome as I love blackberries and thought this would be awesome! 

Now I do not have a food processer so I blended the sauce up in my blender. I think this was a good idea as it made the sauce less chunky and blended everything together super well. 

We cooked the ribs over indirect heat but in all honesty it was taking forever so we ended up cooking them over direct heat. I think my BBQ was left in the rain a little too often by my son and now it is revolting a little. These ribs are awesome and I loved the blackberry sauce.

For so long my daughter wouldn't eat potatoes other than french fries but something happened and now she is all in favor of potatoes. These oven roasted potatoes are so easy to make and full of flavor. Now unfortunately I did not have fresh parmesan so they probably didn't turn out as perfect as they could have but they were still really good. I think I really need to keep more parmesan on hand!

You can find the recipe for the ribs here: https://www.livinglocurto.com/bbq-ribs-blackberry-sauce/

Potatoes: https://www.dinneratthezoo.com/oven-roasted-potatoes/





No comments:

Post a Comment