Sunday, January 17, 2021

Sausage Balls Recipe

 Appies are one thing that I love to eat but really don't make that often as we always seem to be on the go or short of time. 

In the middle of December I accepted a new position at work which means that I will now be working more hours and will no longer have my weekends off. It was a hard decision but I know that the kids will not be with me for much longer and I doubt this position would come up again so I knew I had to do it.

Mik and I knew we had one more weekend together so I thought we would make these sausage balls in the middle of our movie marathon as they only contained 4 ingredients and were super easy to make!!

So we bought the sausage already ground up and then added in the cheese and bisquick. I found that I needed milk as we didn't have quite 1 pound of the sausage meat. I would definitely add more milk in next time just to make sure that the bisquick was able to mix up enough as we found a few spots where it seemed a little dry.

That being said these were super good and so easy to make! We also made the dip with them which was super simple and really tasty!!

I look forward to trying more of the recipes from Kitchen Magpie as everything we have tried has been good!!

You can find the recipe here: https://www.thekitchenmagpie.com/sausage-balls-recipe-classic-bisquick-sausage-balls/








No comments:

Post a Comment