Sunday, January 31, 2021

Instant Pot Mongolian Beef

 I have always really enjoyed Chinese Food but we never ordered much growing up as we had lived in small towns where there wasn't any restaurants around. Even in high school when we moved to a bigger town it wasn't something that our family ordered very often and when we did it was the same things we would order every time.

On a trip to the US we had heard a lot about PF Chang's but it was often really busy but one night we got in. We had heard a lot about their Green Beans, Lettuce Wraps and Mongolian Beef and I couldn't wait to give them a try and I was so impressed.

I don't cook with beef very often but I saw this recipe and really wanted to give it a try as it wasn't going to take me a long time to make it and most importantly not create a huge mess! I've made recipes from this blog before and always enjoyed them so I was really hoping that this one was going to be another success and it was!

The recipe is super easy to follow and all of the ingredients were ones that I had on hand. I think the only thing I didn't have was the green onions. I found in the sauté stage it was really important to keep the bottom of the pan scraped so that the cornstarch didn't build up too much. 

This was so easy to make and filled with incredible flavor!! I highly recommend this recipe!! 

You can find the recipe here: https://spicysouthernkitchen.com/instant-pot-mongolian-beef/





No comments:

Post a Comment