Sunday, January 3, 2021

Cheeseburger Pizza

 I love pizza and really don't think the kids and I make it at home enough. Lately if we are rushed we will order in from Domino's as they are close and relatively inexpensive. 

I am trying super hard to keep on top of cooking and more importantly actually blogging about it as that is where I have definitely fallen behind but it is a goal of mine to try and stay up on this in the new year.

So this was a pizza that looked awesome on the picture so I thought we would give it a try! 

I must admit that I did cheat by buying a thick crust pizza from the store as I knew I probably wouldn't have a whole lot of time. This was a super great decision as it didn't take long to make the pizza at all and it was so good!!!

I did skip adding in hot sauce with the mayonnaise and ketchup mixture. This was such a great sauce for the pizza and super easy to mix up. I really liked cooking up the onion with the ground beef as it made it not such a strong taste for the onions.

This pizza was so good and I almost feel like I could add maybe one or two more toppings without changing everything but it was super good as it was. 

You can find the recipe here: https://iwashyoudry.com/cheeseburger-pizza/




  



No comments:

Post a Comment