Tuesday, July 28, 2020

My review of Sully's Fantasy by Pepper Winters

Sullivan Sinclair lives on the Island of Serigala with his wife Eleanor, whom he once bought and kidnapped. The two love living on their island which they have turned into an animal sanctuary. When the two must head to England to meet with Jethro Hawk will they discover they miss living amongst others or will being away from their home cause a strain in their marriage? This is the first book I have read in this series and I definitely need to go back and read from the beginning as it is HOT!!! I definitely need more of a background on Sully as he seems like a really good guy now but it’s obvious he has been through so much in his past. I need to go pick up the other books asap so I can find out more about his past and how he came to kidnap and buy Eleanor. As of now this couple is completely head over heels in love with each other and OMG are they ever intense and so freaking hot together!! When the couple gets to England their reactions were interesting and they look at things differently with being on their own for so long! I loved when they met with Elder Prest after having met him in a previous series by the author. Eleanor was a strong woman and I can’t wait to learn more about her past and how exactly she came to be with Sully. I loved how she started Rapture to help other couples and I really want to learn more about her. The virtual reality stuff was super intriguing and the scene was so hot and imaginative!! That is one sizzling couple!! I was also very intrigued by Jethro and I need more on him as well as it sounds like he has quite the past! I liked that Eleanor left a gift for Nila!! I am really looking forward to more!!

No comments:

Post a Comment