Thursday, July 23, 2020

My review of Fearless to Love by Harlow Layne

Dante Ricci is trying to save his club, Flux, but when he enters a bar and sees a beauitufl woman dancing on a bar he knows she is the one for him.

Lily Valenti is a writer and can feel the moment when Dante's eyes land on her. She can't deny the chemistry between them but wonders if she is ready for what is to come.

Does true love exist in an instant and when Lily is getting over a bad relationship is she ready to risk her heart again?

This was a good book about finding true love when you least expect it and knowing instantly that you have found the one.

I liked Dante and how hard he worked on his club but then I loved how he began to live his life once he met Lily. I love that instant chemistry and knowing someone is right for you as it really gives me hope! I liked Dante's relationship with his sister, Franca, but at times she kind of made me frustrated as she was mad at Dante for not being at the club.

Lily was a great character but she had just recently come out of a bad relationship and she wasn't looking for love when she met Dante but she knew it was something special. I loved her relationship with her close friends and how they were all there for her when she needed them and vice versa.

I liked how Franca and Lily came together to do something special for Dante but I knew something big was going to happen because of Tommy.

I was so happy that Lily's friends were there for her at the end and got there in time!! The end was great and I look forward to more in the series!

4 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment