Friday, April 19, 2019

Wed to the Warrior by Madison Faye




Title: Wed to the Warrior
Series: Kilts & Kisses #3
Author: Madison Faye
Genre: Wildly historically inaccurate 
Highlander historical romance
Cover Design: Coverlüv
Release Date: April 22, 2019



Blurb

Other would-be suitors called me “challenging”.
But the most undeniable, sinfully gorgeous Highlander lord around calls me a challenge.
Oh and he calls me something else, too: his.

Marriage has never been in the plans for me. Not with my reputation for being “headstrong” and “disobedient”. That is, until Lord Callum Bruce barges into my world and scatters those plans all over the place.

But Lord Bruce is a brute of a man. A battle-hardened soldier and fierce, dominant Highland lord. Well, that and completely beautiful, which is so very, very unfair.

When he tells me I’m to be his wife, I flee. But there’s no running from the most dominant, gorgeous, sinfully tempting man I’ve ever met.

Not after I’ve had a teasing taste of those perfect lips. Not when I’ve felt those rough hands on me. Not when deep down, I want him to chase me.

…Not when deep down, I want him to take all of me.

The first kiss was a mistake. The second was stolen. But the ones after that, I’ve run out of excuses for.

I’ve scared nine would-be-suitors away. But something tells me, number ten isn’t going anywhere.


Passionate about plaid? Step into something wild, filthy, and tropey as all get-out. Hot, alpha af, and WILDLY historically inaccurate. Warning: not responsible for lost or ripped bodices. Reader beware.

As with all my books, this one is safe, with no cheating, and a HEA guaranteed.







Also Available


99c for a limited time!!

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited



99c for a limited time!!

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited






Author Bio

USA Today and #1 bestselling contemporary romance author Madison Faye is the dirty alter ego of the very wholesome, very normal suburban housewife behind the stories. While she might be a wife, mom, and PTA organizer on the outside, there's nothing but hot, steamy, and raunchy fantasies brewing right beneath the surface!

Tired of keeping them hidden inside or only having them come out in the bedroom, they're all here in the form of some wickedly hot stories. Single-minded alpha hero, sinfully taboo relationships, and wildly over-the-top scenarios. If you love it extra dirty, extra hot, and extra naughty, this is the place for you! (Just don't tell the other PTA members you saw her here...)

Join the newsletter reader group for author updates, special prices, and two FREE books!
http://www.madisonfayeromance.com/newsletter


Author Links


No comments:

Post a Comment