Monday, April 29, 2019

My review of Viking's Claim by Madison Faye

Tor Odinson is a Viking who has been raiding villages and castles all along the Scottish coast for years. Now he has come to claim the one thing that has eluded him for years - a woman who has stolen his heart.

Rhona Gowen is on her way to marry Lord Chauntleray as part of a merger between their two families when she wanders off and find herself taken by the mysterious Viking who has stolen a part of her and also a kiss.

Will Rhona go with Tor easily and will Lord Chauntleray let Rhona go without a fight?

This is another fun and steamy book in the series and this was one I was anticipating from the beginning!

I thought Tor was great and I had so many laughs, especially when he first grabs Rhona and she thinks he can't speak English.  I liked that he knew way more than you presumed he would about certain things and how he knew that Rhona was the one for him.

Rhona was so mad at the beginning when she was grabbed by Tor but the chemistry that they had was sizzling and I liked that she realized that he was who she wanted to be with.

Lord Chauntleray was pure evil and suck a jerk. I realize he was mad and a right to be but at the same time the way he treated Rhona was awful and I hated the things he called her. I loved what happened to him in the end!

This book is soooo steamy!!! The chemistry was definitely sizzling!

I liked the end when everything fell into place and everyone seemed to be happy with the events that led to a few new things. The end of the book leaves you with some clues to what is happening next and I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment