Monday, April 22, 2019

My review of Wed to the Warrior by Madison Faye

Catriona McDougall is having a hard time finding the right man to marry. She has had nine proposals but no man has peaked her interest so she escapes to the family property in Aerie Doon Keys for some peace and quiet.

Callum Bruce is the latest man to ask for Catriona's dad for her hand in marriage but he is more determined than the rest. When he discovers her location he heads her way, knowing he is going to change her mind.

But can Callum convince Catriona to give him a chance and how far will he go to persuade her that she is the one for him? When someone else has their own agenda will Catriona have trust in Callum?

This is another fun and hot book in the series and it is such a great set!

I liked Catriona and I loved that she wasn't about to settle for anyone. I thought it was so funny how many men she turned down and I knew Callum was not about to get turned down.

Callum was so determined and I knew nothing would stop him and he would persuade Catriona any way he could. I loved how he was able to convince her as it was HOT!!

I loved where the twist came in this book as I initially wasn't expecting it. Yet soon you could see what was going to happen and I was frustrated that Callum wasn't believed by two different people until he was finally believed.

I loved the glimpses into Rhona's life and her apparent romance with Tor!!

4 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment