Sunday, April 28, 2019

Lailah (Dawn of the Lachlan's) by Brynn Burke

Lailah (Dawn of the Lachlan's) by Brynn Burke is #LIVE!
Cover Designer: CT Cover Creations
Lailah
In a world where everything is not what it is portraited to be, the angels are in a battle of light verses dark. I have always been one of faith, one that has always believed that everything does in fact happen for a reason; but what am I supposed to do when I am injured by the only type of weapon that can kill my kind?
Father gives me a task when I least expect it, a mission of sorts to protect one of the most important people in history. A prophet.
When I accepted I didn’t know what I was getting myself into. I wasn’t prepared for the changes that were coming.
Then again, who could ever be prepared for things such as this?
Read with Kindle Unlimited here: https://amzn.to/2W6x8Ik




No comments:

Post a Comment