Sunday, June 11, 2017

Irish Cream Brownies

Do you remember the other week when I made some packaged brownies? Well, I also made some from scratch as well and this was one of the "adult-only" brownies that I made.

Now the only thing I did a bit different was that I used Vanilla Cinnamon Bailey's instead of the original as this was the only one I had on hand. I think when I knew I was cutting sugar out again I finished the plain Bailey's but still had some of this one left over. There was a brief moment of panic though when I thought I had completely run out.

These brownies were so moist and the icing was absolutely to die for!! I think these ones would be awesome with the Salted Caramel Bailey's as well!!



https://www.lemonsforlulu.com/irish-cream-brownies/


No comments:

Post a Comment