Sunday, January 29, 2017

SLOW COOKER LASAGNA

Well this could be considered an epic fail.

I wanted lasagna and the kids, well the boy, loves lasagna so I thought why not go for it in the slow cooker so it can be ready when we get home.

I did everything as it said to do but now I am wondering if different slow cookers have different temperatures or something as mine burned.

When saying burned I mean destroyed. I have no idea why but the cheese even burned and it was gross. So unfortunately I can't tell you what it even really tastes like as all we could taste was burned cheese and pasta. I had even coated all the slow cooker ahead of time with oil to make sure nothing stuck.

I have no idea where I went wrong but if you've tried one that works please send it my way or if you have any suggestions I would love that as well!!

http://www.gimmesomeoven.com/slow-cooker-lasgana-recipe/

No comments:

Post a Comment