Sunday, January 8, 2017

Bourbon Cocktail Meatballs

My daughter was at a field lacrosse jamboree the other weekend and we were tailgating for lunch. One of the parents brought meatballs in their slow cooker and it really got me craving meatballs. It's not something we have often but I really do enjoy them and I have no idea why we don't have them more as both kids enjoy them and they are so easy.

Well as I was having company I decided to "adult" them up a little and found this recipe which got me super excited as Bourbon is one of my favorite alcohols to cook with. I love the smell of bourbon and the unique taste of it.

This was so easy to make and my daughter was in charge of it. We used a prime rib meatball and it was so good and the sauce was absolutely awesome. I would definitely make these again as it is easy and delicious!

You can find the recipe here: http://authenticsuburbangourmet.blogspot.ca/2012/11/friday-night-bites-bourbon-cocktail.html


No comments:

Post a Comment