Sunday, July 15, 2018

TERIYAKI PINA COLADA BURGER

I had been meaning to make these burgers for awhile but somehow I ended up missing Teriyaki sauce on my shopping list so the burgers got postponed. I finally picked some up and was excited to give these a try. Now I had already made the Pina Colada sauce ahead of time due to not realizing at the last minute about the teriyaki sauce.

The other small issue that I had was that I have been sick and taste buds are not the same so I found I didn't taste the sauce as much as I thought I would. I also just used Kraft cheese slices as I realized that was the only none grated cheese that I had.

I still really enjoyed the burger and my son loved it!

Will definitely try these again!

https://ohsweetbasil.com/teriyaki-pina-colada-burger-recipe/


No comments:

Post a Comment